(as of May 28, 2018)
Healthy Living Acupuncture
60 Minute Session - $95.00 (with payment at time of service discount)
Series Pricing - Save 16% on Healthy Living Acupuncture
Five (5) 60 Minute sessions- $399
Healthy Living Massage
60 Minute Session - $89.00
90 Minute Session - $133.00
120 Minute Session - $175.00
(Please call for 90 or120 min appointments)
Series Pricing - Save 15% on Healthy Living Massage
Five (5) 60 Minute Sessions - $378.25
Five (5) 90 Minute Sessions - $565.25
Five (5) 120 Minute Sessions - $743.75
New Patient Special - $69.95
Senior Massage Discount
Now offering a 15% senior discount on Healthy Living Massage! 65+ (excludes add-ons)
60 Minute Session - $75.65
Medical Massage and Acupuncture
Acupuncture billed to your insurance will be billed for 3 units at $50.00 per unit. Other rates may apply.
Massage billed to your insurance will be billed for 4 units of Manual Therapy at $39.00 per unit. A one hour massage is equivalent to 4 units.
Reimbursement from your Insurance Company may vary based on allowable rates.
Medicare / Medicaid will not cover Massage Therapy or Acupuncture
LATE CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS
Cancellations require at least 12 hours advance notice or a fee of half the normal hourly rate will be assessed ($46.00).
Because our therapists only get paid when they complete a session, we are unable to waive late cancel or no show fees.
Exceptions to this policy are:
1) Military service
2) Jury Duty
3) Admittance to Hospital
4) If we late cancel on you and are unable to rebook you during the same business day we will grant you a late cancel pass (one per calendar year).
Gift cards are available for 60, 90, and 120 minute massage or acupuncture sessions.
Give them for:
• reward for finishing a marathon or other athletic event
• relief for a friend suffering from stress, headaches, or a nagging injury
• “just because” for a loved one
• an office raffle or community fund-raiser
• appreciation for helping on moving day
• a bonus to employees for meeting a challenging goal
We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
You may also be able to use your Health Insurance Benefit Card, but not all benefit cards are accepted.